Single, Dual and Triple Lance.
The new Lightweight Multifunctional Convertible 3 lance feeder is 30% lighter through the use of Carbon Fiber and Alloy components. Designed for an easy and quick assembly of Triple Lance Tube cleaning, Dual Lance Tube cleaning and Single Pipe cleaning by the use of a brand new “cartridge design”.
Finally, the lightest, strongest, most versatile feeder in the industry! Peinemann Equipment, your exclusive source in safe high pressure cleaning tools, announces the latest in the range of Peinemann Bundle Cleaning tools. The TLX is the new Lightweight Multifunctional Convertible 3 lance feeder and is 30% lighter through the use of Carbon Fiber and Alloy components.
It’s focused on the customer, listening to their issues and challenges, and finally meeting those challenges with products, services, and resources unmatched in quality and functionality. The NEW TLX is the most powerful we have ever built and ushers in the next generation of cleaning tools.
Designed for an easy and quick assembly of Triple Lance Tube cleaning, Dual Lance Tube cleaning and Single Pipe cleaning by the use of a brand new “Cartridge design”.
The new “Gear Drive” allows different speed and power settings through the use of just a single air motor, which is conveniently mounted at the front of the machine and reduces the overall footprint. The TLX is designed in a way that provides easy access to the working components of the machine without the use of any tools.
Some features of the TLX:
- Lightweight through the use of carbon fibre casing.
- Works with a cartridge for quick change of parts in the field.
- New Stainless Steel Track design resulting in minimal maintenance.
- Power transfer through gearwheels. Multiple configurations available for slower or faster speed.
- 10K Rolodex and 20K Rolodex Hose Catcher sets keeps all sizes safety catchers in one easy to use bundle.
- Integrated handles for easy handling and safe lifting.
- Multifunctional: first 3 lance feeder that is converteable to a pipe cleaning tool.
- Accepts 3/2” to 8/4“ hoses
- Optional conversion for 2x10/4” or 2x3/8”
- Additional Pipe cleaning 3/8” - 3/4” hoses ( XXLTC )
- Quick changeable guide tube system without thread.
- Front mounted internally located airmotor, making the tool more compact.
- Can be fitted with 2nd motor for added strength when required.
- Optional flushing system.
- Automatic chain tensioners (never need adjustment).
- Friction can be controlled through friction springs or air cylinders.
- Virtually no tools required.
|Type of hose possibility||4/2, 5/2, 6/2, 6/4, 8/2, 8/4||4/2, 5/2, 6/2, 6/4, 8/2, 8/4|
|Maximum OD hose coupling||21,5 mm||0,68”|
|Maximum capacity air motor||0,63 KW||0,84 HP|
|Minimum air pressure||3,0 bar||45 Psi|
|Maximum air pressure||6,3 bar||120 Psi|
|Air consumption||14 L/sec. by max RPM (6.3 CFM)||14 L/sec. by max RPM (6.3 CFM)|
|Cleaning speed (approx) ||40 -7- cm/sec|
adjustable with the air pressure
|16” - 28” per second|
adjustable with the air pressure
|Recommended flow||114 L (30gallon) per min||(3 x 38 L / 3 x gallon)|
|Recommended pressure||1000 -1400 Bar||14500 - 20300 Psi|
|Maximum pressure||Suitable to work with pressures up to 3000||Suitable to work with pressures up to 43500 Psi |
|Max. pull/push strenght (approx.)||130 Kgs||287 Lbs|
|Minimum flow||3 x 27 ltr DN4 or 4/2||3 x 7 gallons DN4 or 4/2|
the TLX at work
For further information about prices or technical specifications please contact us here.