Upgrade your tube cleaning to Smart Indexing.
Powered by Terydon Technology
Industry-leading Smart Indexing Technology allows you to automatically navigate hole-to-hole during tube bundle cleaning with a single click of a button.
- Wireless Control via touch-screen tablet allows safe distance from high pressure water
- Simple 4-Step Teach Method teaches tube pattern in less than 2 minutes
- Automatically navigates with a single press of the button, enhancing productivity
- Eliminates operator error that occurs during manual indexing tube-to-tube
- Useful in all applications, especially confinded cleans and low-light settings
- Auto Recollection informs you if you locate over a tube that has already been cleaned
- Easy configurations in setting to pattern design and number of tubes to move
Flex Frame Rail
Precision sensors are enclosed in a protective aluminum enclosure that secures inside of the Flex Frame Rail, and equips Smart Indexing Technology while adding only 10 lbs. Of additional weight. Industry-leading technology created by Terydon’s software development team results in a system that calibrates the X/Y indexer so that as the indexer ages and wears down in the field, the Smart Indexer continues to accurately navigate hole-to-hole.
Smart Indexer Hub
Smart Indexer Hub’s light-weight design (15 lbs.), offers portability and transport by a single operator. Its “plug and play” approach allows connection of Left/Right/Up/Down in their respective ports for wireless control of the Flex Frame Indexer. Supplied with 2 lithium-ion batteries, the operator will be able to perform with Smart Indexing throughout the entire shift.
There is also a more complete system available called “Lunchbox” which controls all of the functions of the machine making the use of the remote unnecessary.
For further information about prices or technical specifications please Contact us.